The TeamUP MBA Mentoring Program is an impactful way for students to connect with a vibrant community of professionals and executives who serve as mentors and aid in the development of MBA students. Get career navigation advice and benefit from content expertise, while networking with industry professionals and executives. Wherever you are in your professional or student journey, the TeamUP MBA Mentoring Program helps you to grow by learning and developing with others through mentorship.
Elibigle MBA Students will receive an invitation to sign up prior to the start of the program semester.
For professionals, Mentoring provides the opportunity to give back, while developing important leadership skills. We invite Professionals and Executives with at least 8 years of work experience to join the RBS MBA Mentor Pool by clicking the link above.
Why Become a Mentor?
- DEVELOP feedback and critical thinking skills
- HELP develop the next generation of business leaders
- ADVANCE your leadership skills
- SUPPORT Rutgers University (non-alumni welcome!)
Why Become a Mentee?
- GROW professional networks
- LEARN to navigate challenges
- DEVELOP your leadership skills
- EXPLORE opportunities and build your career path
The task of leadership is not to put greatness into humanity, but to elicit it,
for the greatness is already there .
- John Buchan