The TeamUP MBA Mentoring Program is an impactful way for students to connect with a vibrant community of professionals and executives who serve as mentors, and aid in the development of MBA students. Get career navigation advice and benefit from content expertise, while networking with industry professionals and executives. Wherever you are in your professional or student journey, the TeamUP MBA Mentoring Program helps you to grow by learning and developing with others through mentorship.
MBA Students who will be in their 2nd, 3rd or 4th semester of the program are invited to click the link above to join the program.
For professionals, Mentoring provides the opportunity to give back, while developing important leadership skills. We invite Professionals and Executives with at least 8 years of work experience to join the RBS MBA Mentor Pool.
Why Become a Mentor?
- DEVELOP feedback and critical thinking skills
- HELP develop the next generation of business leaders
- ADVANCE your leadership skills
- SUPPORT your Alma Mater (non-Alumni welcome too!)
Why Become a Mentee?
- GROW professional networks
- LEARN to navigate challenges
- DEVELOP your leadership skills
- EXPLORE opportunities and build your career path
One of the greatest values of mentors is the ability to see ahead what others cannot see and to help them navigate a course to their destination. - John C. Maxwell